Travellers have so much variety these days when it comes to accommodation. Every city or tourist destination offers, hotels, motels, villas, B&B’s serviced apartments, caravan parks and more.
So for the traveller that is looking for reasonable priced accommodation in Darwin or anywhere for that matter the choice can be overwhelming.
To make things easier when choosing accommodation, it helps to narrow down your top 6 requirements.
List of options to consider
- Location – do you want to stay in the Darwin CBD or in the outskirts
- Is having a furnished hotel balcony important to enjoy the views and catch the breeze (and in Darwin to watch the incredible storms roll in)?
- How important is a pool?
- What about an onsite licensed restaurant
- Is having full foxtel including movies and sports a clincher?
- Lastly what in room facilities do you need – bed and bathroom or the full kit of self-contained kitchen, desk, tea & coffee making facilities, washing machine etc?
For overnight stays, then location is definitely important. For longer stays, business travelers and those on long journeys then the rest is just as important.
Especially when you want to feel home away from home and as domestically boring as it sounds, doing your own washing when you are away makes for a more enjoyable stay.
Serviced Apartments in Darwin
All of our apartments at Ramada Suites Zen Quarter are fully self contained serviced apartments in the Darwin CBD. This ensures the comfort of all guests and the ability to save money when you travel as you can cook in your room (they are well ventilated with large sliding doors onto the balconies) and to have freshly laundered cloths without the dry cleaning expense.
So both hotels and apartments have their pros and cons. Ramada Suites Zen Quarter is lucky to have the best of both worlds Being Centrally located serviced apartments in Darwin with hotel services. Come and check us out – even just for a meal at our Darwin harbour view cafe Horizen.